Kapil Kapoor changed their profile picture 1 year, 2 months ago
Kapil Kapoor wrote a new item 1 year, 3 months ago
15. How many levels of language are enumerated in Indian tradition:
14. Katyayana was a:
13. Ashtadhyayi is composed in:
12. Indian grammar has a:
11. Who uses the non-recommended Prayoga of language in ignorance:
10. Which of the following uses in spoken language is recommended:
9. A Pratishakhya is:
8. Who claimed to have found fault with 1500 Sutras of Panini?
7. In the temple sculpture, Patanjali is represtend as an avatar of:
6. Patanjali is represented in sculpture in which of the following temples:
5. While enumerating, Dharma Niyama, the word ‘Dharma’ means:
4. What does the word, ‘Pali’ mean:
3. According to Dr. Kapil Kapoor, who asks the most intelligent questions:
2. The great grammar work, Mahabhashya is in the form of:
1. Who said that the “Universe of incorrect is very large and hence method of grammar should be prescriptive”?
15. Which part of speech, according to Dr. Kapil Kapoor, is the heart of speech?
14. “I saw a flower growing in the cranny of a wall.” – This famous line of poetry is by:
13. Karaka is a relationship between:
12. How many Karaka relations are there?
11. While explaining the structure of language, which tree has been taken as a symbol by Dr. Kapil Kapoor?
10. Which of the following is true:
9. ‘Vyakaran Siddhanta Manjusha’ was written by:
8. Indian grammatical theory is:
7. Vibhakti is:
6. Which of the following works of French literature is mentioned by Dr. Kapil Kapoor in the lecture:
5. Which famous linguist uttered this sentence: “Green ideas sleep furiously”.
4. If Vidhi is prescription, then Nishedha is:
3. Parampara means:
2. A ‘structure’, in linguistic sense, is:
1. A ‘Pada’ is a:
25. How many parts of speech, does Panini’s grammar have?
24. In an arrangement of words if all the adjectives are put first and then the noun, keeping the suspense, then this style is called:
23. Which language, according to Dr. Kapil Kapoor, is fit for writing technical treatises:
22. A ‘Pada’ is:
21. In which Indian institution, are they compiling the Great Sanskrit Lexicon?
20. A book on meter in Punjab is called:
19. Most Indian languages have roots in number about:
18. In the ‘theory of meaning’ you study:
17. Somebody speaking in pedantic style, would most likely be using:
16. In Panini’s Ashtadhyayi, how many syllables form a line:
15. Which of the following is indestructible in Indian linguistic system and is also an ontological category:
14. Which of these is a system of systems:
13. What is the basic unit of language:
12. Starting from the smallest unit, what is the sequence of the units of language:
11. Who said: “when you speak you disturb the universe”?
10. A syllable is:
9. In which state, according to Dr. Kapil Kapoor, were the Vedas composed?
8. Which of these is not a tonal language:
7. If the alphabet is a heap of letters, then Varna mala is:
6. Onomatopoeia is:
5. A person “whose worldly goods comprise of one jar of grain and who is devoted to knowledge, and excels in that knowledge, without motive, or purpose,” is:
4. According to Dr. Kapil Kapoor, Panini’s Ashtadhyayi is:
3. Which of the following options is correct, about the ideal languages for national types:
2. Which group in ancient India, ask the question ‘Why Grammar?’ raising question about the motives of studying grammar?
1. Which of the following is not an element in the word ‘Vyakarana’?
13. Language gives you categories of:
11. Which language is the model of writing grammar in the West?
10. Which of the following is an oral culture?
9. Which of the following does Dr. Kapil Kapoor call as the science of interpretation?
Question Statement : Which is the largest continent in the World ?
8. Who rejected the authority of the Vedas?
7. In ancient India, Nandas were followed by Mauryas, Mauryas were followed by Sungas, Sungas were followed by:
6. Which is the only society which has endured for 5000 years?
5. The genitive marker in Hindi is Ka in Punjabi it would be:
4. The order of English is:
3. In which century was Siddhant Kaumudi created?
2. Panini’s Ashtadhyayi is created in:
1. How many auxiliary sciences are there?
15. Who among the characters in Plato’s dialogues, figures in the discussion of reality and imagination?
14. Which of the following is credited with the theory of ‘dialogic imagination’?
13. What is the central science for Indians?
12. Whom among the following western philosophers is said to have mastered both terra firma, and terra cognita?
11. Who, according to Dr. Kapil Kapoor, are the geometrical people?
10. How is Brahma defined in the Upanishads?
9. To which Veda, does this utterance belong: “may my speech rest in my mind and may my mind rest in truth.”
8. Which Upanishad contains the following utterance: “Everything depends on breath; on this life breath.”
7. What is the order of language in descending:
6. What are the Brahmana Granthas?
5. On what does the knowledge of the universe rests upon:
4. Which among the following statements is true:
3. Which is an alternative knowledge culture?
2. Meditation is a process of?
1. In how many scripts does the Ashoka inscription of 5th century B.C. come?
15. Which two English poets collaborated to write Lyrical Ballads?
14. Which among the following books is a thesaurus?
13. Which of the following is a finite list:
12. Which of the following is true:
11. Who says: “I am concerned with the sounds of the written words.”
10. What is the order of development of four earliest of ancient Indian sciences?
9. What is Tattvarthik Satta?
8. What is Pratibhasik Satta?
7. How many levels of reality does philosophy say there are:
6. How would the languages Sanskrit and Pali be characterized?
Indian Linguistic Tradition — 2
About This Course
This course discusses the knowledge traditions of India and how India has always been a knowledge society. It discusses what the place of India is in the k […]
5. Smriti is:
4. Shruti is:
Student subscribed for course Indian Linguistic Tradition — 2 1 year, 3 months ago
Student Kapil Kapoor subscribed for course Indian Linguistic Tradition — 2
Instructor submitted the Course Indian Linguistic Tradition — 2 for approval 1 year, 3 months ago
Instructor Kapil Kapoor submitted the Course Indian Linguistic Tradition — 2 for approval