Kapil Kapoor changed their profile picture 2 years, 6 months ago
Kapil Kapoor wrote a new item 2 years, 7 months ago
15. How many levels of language are enumerated in Indian tradition:
14. Katyayana was a:
13. Ashtadhyayi is composed in:
12. Indian grammar has a:
11. Who uses the non-recommended Prayoga of language in ignorance:
10. Which of the following uses in spoken language is recommended:
9. A Pratishakhya is:
8. Who claimed to have found fault with 1500 Sutras of Panini?
7. In the temple sculpture, Patanjali is represtend as an avatar of:
6. Patanjali is represented in sculpture in which of the following temples:
5. While enumerating, Dharma Niyama, the word ‘Dharma’ means:
4. What does the word, ‘Pali’ mean:
3. According to Dr. Kapil Kapoor, who asks the most intelligent questions:
2. The great grammar work, Mahabhashya is in the form of:
1. Who said that the “Universe of incorrect is very large and hence method of grammar should be prescriptive”?
15. Which part of speech, according to Dr. Kapil Kapoor, is the heart of speech?
14. “I saw a flower growing in the cranny of a wall.” – This famous line of poetry is by:
13. Karaka is a relationship between:
12. How many Karaka relations are there?
11. While explaining the structure of language, which tree has been taken as a symbol by Dr. Kapil Kapoor?
10. Which of the following is true:
9. ‘Vyakaran Siddhanta Manjusha’ was written by:
8. Indian grammatical theory is:
7. Vibhakti is:
6. Which of the following works of French literature is mentioned by Dr. Kapil Kapoor in the lecture:
5. Which famous linguist uttered this sentence: “Green ideas sleep furiously”.