Student started course Sati: Facts and Fiction — Meenakshi Jain 1 year, 5 months ago
Student Aravindan Neelakandan started the course Sati: Facts and Fiction — Meenakshi Jain
Student subscribed for course Sati: Facts and Fiction — Meenakshi Jain 1 year, 5 months ago
Student Aravindan Neelakandan subscribed for course Sati: Facts and Fiction — Meenakshi Jain
Instructor submitted the Course Social Justice: Indic Concepts for approval 1 year, 5 months ago
Instructor Aravindan Neelakandan submitted the Course Social Justice: Indic Concepts for approval
Aravindan Neelakandan wrote a new item 1 year, 5 months ago
15. A ‘Rani’ is queen through:
14. The Sanskrit word, ‘Rta’ means:
13. Which worldview or framework tried to bring Social Justice in India?
12. Which of the following is not a quality of Sita:
11. Which of the following is correct:
10. In which of the following temples, no man is allowed inside sacred space:
9. Which of the following statements is correct?
8. In Britain, the ruling class, both liberal and conservative, always wanted to:
7. Sanskrit education, spiritual education, education of medicinal system were:
6. Ayya Vaikundar turned a Puranic narrative into a critique of:
5. Who blamed the British for destroying native culture and Clan Dharma?
4. Varna system is a:
3. According to Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, if “Jati is based on birth, then Varna is based on…”:
2. Indic thought has always favored:
At the height of Delhi Sultanate, a Scheduled community leader ruled Delhi for a duration of:
15. Which pact was a milestone in social justice:
Q14. Which language did Dr. B. R. Ambedkar wanted to become the national language of India?
13. Complete this statement of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar: “Hindustan is more united with Burma, than with___________”
12. Ambedkar saw Buddha and his teachings as practical extension of:
11. Which of these is not a Mahavakya?
10. What is the cause of negativity between Indian communities and their division into warring camps?
9. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar believed that the Aryan Race Theory was:
8. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar said that Varna system was:
7. Who said that: “We want to enter the temples of Hindutva”?
6. Who said that: “Hindutva was the entirety of Indian Civilization.”?
5. Dhanjay Kheer wrote the biography of:
4. ‘3000 years of oppression of untouchables’ is a:
3. Crimes of colonialism were imposed on:
2. Indic Value System provides ‘Parais’ an:
The term ‘parai’ in Indic context means:
Social Justice: Indic Concepts
About the Course
This course discusses the Indic concepts of Social Justice. The dominant belief today is that though India had many social injustices, it had no […]
Quiz 5 – Social Justice: Indic Concepts
Quiz 4 – Social Justice: Indic Concepts
15. Tribal cultures have a:
14. Tribes which got marginalized during colonial times are now:
13. Indic sources shows us that tribal – non-tribal divide is:
12. Tamil epic The Cilappatikaram: The Tale of an Anklet shows the tribals as:
11. If in JNU’s Breaking India worldview, Mahishasura is a tribal chieftain, then Durga is:
10. Which of the following term is appropriate for the tribal communities of India?
9. Sandhya Jain shows how:
8. Who has written the book: Adideva Arya Devata?
7. Ramayana could easily be portrayed as:
6. Vishwamitra was originally a:
5. Ravana is also portrayed as a:
4. Leftists portray Ravana as a:
3. In social hierarchy, Eklavya occupied a place superior to that of:
2. Eklavya was discriminated against not because he was a tribal but because he was:
Who have portrayed Eklavya incident as a proof that ancient India mistreated its tribals?
15. Which of the following ideology or worldview declared that “all humanity is one, rejected race, and initiated fight against apartheid on the global platform.”?
14. Which of the following Indian politician declared to pass a resolution in the United Nations against an independent country?
13. Which of the following Indian politician brought laws in motion to oppose South African delegates in principle?
12. After Gandhi left South Africa:
11. What was the attitude of Veer Savarkar towards race:
10. In India, fight for social justice was always led by:
5.2 – British and the Degradation of Tribal Communities
9. What were Marx’s views towards slavery?
5.1 – Indic Resistance to Alien Invaders
8. Ramakrishna’s sense of Social Justice came from:
7. In Europe caste system was:
6. Who makes this assertion: “In every society Caste structure becomes rigid when the society loses its resources and mobility.”?
5. Who gave the ideology which allowed the destruction of the native cultures?
Quiz 4 – SocialJustice: Indic Concepts
4. To which country were the criminals of Europe were moved and the natives were massacred?
4.7 – Hinduism, Hindutva and Untouchability
3. Protestant Movement was:
4.6 – Colonialism, Hinduism and Scheduled Castes
2. Who asked the ruling classes to massacre the peasants and thought it was a great achievement?
4.5 – Colonial Interventions and Distortion of Indian Psyche
4.4 – One Language for One State
4.3 – Ambedkar, Hindu Society and India
4.2 – Ambedkar, Hinduism and Nationality
4.1 – Rejection of Racist Interpretation of Caste System
Student started a quiz 1 year, 5 months ago
Student Aravindan Neelakandan started the quiz Quiz 2 – Social Justice: Indic Concepts
Student subscribed for course Social Justice: Indic Concepts 1 year, 5 months ago
Student Aravindan Neelakandan subscribed for course Social Justice: Indic Concepts
Quiz 3 – Social Justice: Indic Concepts
15. In India, what guides the society towards Social Emancipation and Social Justice?
14. Dharmavyadha, a butcher, became a guru of a: